Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2nd Cache...Success!

This morning, I was able to motivate my sweet little one to get a move on!  Finally, I have found (one) answer to get her to get dressed, eat, brush her teeth, get shoes on and out the door in real time rather than slo-mo.  I told her we'd go find a cache on the way to school.  Oh yeah, that did it!

We went by a park not far from here.  We had to climb through a hedge and search a little bit, but then Vivian found the micro container.  It was exciting, as you can probably imagine.  We signed the log, climbed out of the shrubs, hit the playground for a few minutes then went on our way to school.  

After dropping Vivi off, I stopped in Shandon to look for another micro, but this time to no avail.  I know I was standing right on it or next to it, but couldn't find the thing to save my life.  Will have to go back to that one again.  Oh, well.  Newbies must live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...